The sync agent tells you that his status is unmonitored. You can fix this easily.
There are two reasons why AAD Connect Health Monitoring Agent does not work anymore.
- Server has been marked as inactive in AAD Connect Data Retention Policy*
- Server has been deleted
If your server has been marked as inactive like option one, follow this fix:
- Login on the AAD Connect server and open PowerShell as admin
- Run: Register-AzureADConnectHealthSyncAgent
- Login with your global admin account
- When PowerShell completes the command, go back to the Health Status in Azure AD and check the status, it should say “healty”
*you open a new window to docs.microsoft.com.